Find Out More
Main Street vs. Wall Street: How Big Is Too Big and How Much is Too Much?
- An American Rebellion, Sparked by Tough Times, NPR, 2011 http://www.npr.org/2011/08/28/139946992/an-american-rebellion-sparked-by-tough-times
- The “Horrid and Unnatural Rebellion” Of Daniel Shays, www.americanheritage.com, 1966
- Alexander Hamilton, American Experience, PBS
- Thomas Jefferson, a film by Ken Burns, PBS
- Historical Beginnings, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Plutocrats Then and Now, Moyers and Company, PBS
- The Theodore Roosevelt Web Book, the Theodore Roosevelt Association http://www.theodoreroosevelt.org/TR%20Web%20Book/TR_CD_to_HTML01.html
- Great Depression Curriculum Unit, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Middle class at a crossroads, not for the first time, Marketplace, American Public Media
Immigration: How Wide Should We Open “The Golden Door”?
- Becoming American: The Chinese Experience, Bill Moyers, PBS, http://www.pbs.org/becomingamerican/
- Citizen Challenge, American Challenge, PBS http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/hamilton/sfeature/test.html
- Destination America, PBS, 2005 http://www.pbs.org/destinationamerica/
Foreign Born Population in the United States, 2010, United States Census Bureau, May 2012
- Immigration to the United States, 1789-1930, Harvard University Library Open Collections Program http://ocp.hul.harvard.edu/immigration/
- The Immigration Act of 1924, Office of the Historian, U.S. Department of State http://history.state.gov/milestones/1921-1936/ImmigrationAct
Economic Growth vs. Environmental Protection: Do We Have to Choose Between Them?
Letter from the Editor