- Indicator Assessment Tool
A tool for teams to assess the strength of the indicators they are considering for use as short-term outcome measures.
- Guidance on articulating your team's shared result
Provides additional guidance to support teams' efforts to refine their shared results and ensure those results are both SMART and ambitious.
- Handout: performance measures vs. outcome measures
Highlights the differences between performance and outcome measures, and provides an example of how performance measures can be used to support continuous improvement.
Resurgent Cities Research
- What Makes Working Cities Work? Key Factors in Urban Economic Growth (Federal Reserve Bank of Boston)
- Community Collaboratives White Paper: A Promising Approach to Addressing America's Biggest Challenges (White House Council for Community Solutions)
- Channeling Change: Making Collective Impact Work (Stanford Social Innovation Review)
- How to Turn an Urban School District Around—Without Cheating (The Atlantic)