Business Opportunities In Community Development Lending : Maine
|12:30 -1:00 pm||
Registration and networking
|1:15 - 2:00||
Financing options for small business
|2:10 - 4:00||
One-on-one meetings with lenders
Meetings are 15 minutes, bring your elevator speech and financial information.
In addition, representatives of organizations that assist small businesses will be available to answer questions and share information.
Meet one-on-one with lenders
30 lenders from the following sources of financing will be available to meet:
- Bangor Savings Bank
- The Bank of Maine
- Camden National Bank
- Franklin Savings Bank
- Gorham Savings Bank
- Katahdin Trust Company
- Machias Savings Bank
- Norway Savings Bank
- People’s United
- TD Bank
- University Credit Union
Microlenders, certified development companies and community development financial institutions (CDFI) also available to meet:
- Androscoggin Valley Council of Governments
- Coastal Enterprises, Inc.
- Community Concepts, Inc.
- Eastern Maine Development Corporation
- Finance Authority of Maine
- Granite State Development Corporation
- MaineStream Finance
Small business assistance
Representatives of the following organizations will be available to answer questions and share information:
Before meeting with lenders, help to prepare your elevator pitch
Pre-conference workshops, "Getting Credit Ready," sponsored by Women, Work & Community
- Wednesday, April 4, 6 - 9 p.m. Lewiston, (207) 753-6505
- Monday, April 9, 1:30 - 4 p.m. Bangor, (207) 262-7843
- Tuesday, April 10, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Topsham. (207) 386-1664
The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston supports small business initiatives as part of its commitment to promoting sound growth and economic development in New England.