The Lewiston Auburn team received a three-year, $375,000 grant to build, support, enhance, and sustain a culture of opportunity, equity, and inclusion. This work will address wealth gaps, catalyze economic growth, and increase opportunity among the marginalized communities of Lewiston Auburn, especially Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC) youth, immigrants, refugees, asylum seekers, and U.S.-born African Americans.
- Bates College
- Coastal Enterprises, Inc.
- Community Concepts, Inc.
- Gateway Community Services Maine
- Immigrant Resource Center of Maine
- Lewiston Auburn Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Lewiston Public Schools
- Maine Immigrant and Refugee Services
- Multicultural Community and Family Support Services
- New Mainers Public Health Initiative