The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston is committed to making its website accessible to all users and strives to ensure that content on this site meets or exceeds the requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
The majority of documents on our website are presented in PDF, HTML, or plain text format. When documents are provided in multiple formats, at least one version is designed to be accessible to users of assistive technology.
- Generally, HTML and plain text documents are accessible through the web browser.
- PDF documents are accessible through Adobe Reader. Download the free Adobe Reader
- Videos and other dynamic presentations are available through Brightcove player.
- Spreadsheets (XLS, XLSX, CSV) are available through Excel Viewer. Download the free Excel Viewer
- Compressed (ZIP) files are available through 7-zip. Download the free 7-zip compression utility
If you are seeking a document that is not accessible to you through the Bank's website, or if you have feedback on our accessibility policies contact us at Bos.Webmaster@bos.frb.org.