Boston Fed Announces 12 Members of Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council
Contact: Thomas L. Lavelle, Vice President and Public Information Officer, 617-973-3647, or Joel Werkema, Assistant Vice President, 617-973-3510
BOSTON -- The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston announced today the appointment of two new members to the First District Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council (CDIAC): Chandler Howard, President/CEO of Liberty Bank, Middletown, CT, and Patricia Weigel, President of Norway Savings Bank, Norway, ME.
Continuing members include:
- James W. Blake, President/CEO, HarborOne Credit Union, Brockton, MA
- Tom Caron, President/CEO, Bank of Easton, North Easton, MA
- John J. Dwyer, Jr., President/CEO, New England Federal Credit Union (NEFCU), Williston, VT
- Michael L'Ecuyer, President/CEO, Bellwether Community Credit Union, Manchester, NH
- Joseph J MarcAurele, President/CEO, Washington Trust, Westerly, RI
- Christopher Oddleifson, President/CEO, Rockland Trust Company, Rockland, MA
- Gregory Shook, President/CEO, Essex Savings Bank, Essex, CT
- Bill Stapleton, President/CEO, Northampton Co-Operative Bank, Northampton, MA
- Gregg R. Tewksbury, President/CEO, Savings Bank of Walpole, Walpole, NH
- Jane Walsh, President/CEO, Northmark Bank, North Andover, MA
Mr. Stapleton, of Northampton Co-operative Bank, will serve as District One's representative to the national CDIAC, which will meet twice a year to advise the Federal Reserve Board in Washington DC. The Board announced in October that it was forming the CDIAC to replace the Thrift Institutions Advisory Council.
The first meeting of the District One CDIAC will be held on March 1, 2011. The District One CDIAC will meet three times annually.