Growing Your Cross-Sector Partnership: Strategies for Engaging (and Sustaining) Resident and Business Leadership
- Breakfast & Lunch included
- Speakers begin at 9:30 a.m.
- Microsoft New England Research and Development Center
- 1 Memorial Dr #1
- Cambridge, MA 02140
Keynote: Play audio (Right-click to download)
Panel: Play audio (Right-click to download)
This Learning Community marked the first learning community open to the public. Both winning and non-winning cities joined together at the Microsoft New England Research and Development (NERD) Center to discuss strategies for engaging and sustaining resident and business leadership in smaller cities. The session began with a keynote address from Scot Spencer, Associate Director of the Annie E. Casey Foundation, followed by a panel discussion, featuring:
- Jessica Andors, Executive Director, Lawrence Community Works
- Carlos Sanchez, Director of the Latino Business and Economic Development Center at Ferris State University and Interim Executive Director of the Hispanic Center of Western Michigan
- Bill Traynor, Partner, Trusted Space Partners
- Ayn Yeagle, Assistant Director for Nutrition and Wellness, Montachusett Opportunity Council, Inc.