- The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston on Monday announced that the Main Street Lending Program is now fully operational, ready to purchase participations in eligible loans that are submitted to the program by registered lenders. Learn more about registration or read the press release here.
- On June 26, 2020, frequently asked questions were added relating to calculating total compensation for purposes of limits on a borrower’s employee compensation under the direct loan restrictions (H.12-H.14) and required borrower financial information and other inputs required by the Main Street portal (L.8 and L.9). See what changed.
- The Main Street lender portal is now open for lender registration. Learn more about registration.
- The Federal Reserve announced the expansion of the Main Street Lending Program on June 8 to allow more small and medium-sized businesses to be able to receive support. Read the press release and view the updated term sheets. Please note: Information throughout the site reflects the updated terms.
- Main Street Lending Program Forms and Agreements